There are a number of different folding tables on the market for hotels, banquet halls, party rental companies and other high-turnover industries where durable tables are not only a must, but a necessity. Today’s blog post will examine two kinds of folding tables that are often mistaken as being the same material – ABS Folding Tables vs Plastic Folding Tables. This post will give an unbiased look at the specifications of the two so that a company can choose what best meets their needs. Read on to learn more:
ABS Folding Tables:
- 5-year material and manufacturing defect warranty.
- Made of highly durable ABS plastic which is very structurally sturdy with the ability to stand up well to external impacts
- Considered the strongest folding table on the market
- Supports 2000+ lbs
- Easy to set up and take down
- ¾” table edge (fits most wood table skirting clips)
- Table legs fold for easy storage and handling
- Corners designed to absorb and withstand a drop of 1ft without structural damage to the table or corner
- Useable Indoors or Outdoors
- 16 gauge square steel frame
- PVC edging
- Gravity lock folding legs
- Paper honeycomb core
- Comes in Grey only
- Expensive upfront cost with long life
Plastic Folding Tables:
- Supports up to 1000 lbs of weight evenly distributed across the table.
- 2-year warranty against material or manufacturing defects.
- Light-grey high-density hollow core resin that is reinforced with square steel tubing.
- Wishbone-style folding legs with a gravity-slide lock for added stability.
- 17 gauge (1.4mm) steel tubing.
- Tabletop is 1.8" thick
- Scratch-resistant glides included
- Grey powder coated legs
- Fold Flat Design
- Highly-durable Materials
- Usable indoors or outdoors
- Made in China
- Cost effective solution
If you’re interested in a quote for ABS Folding Tables or Plastic Folding Tables: