5ft round folding tables otherwise known as 60 inch round folding tables are one of our most popular round table sizes. They are most commonly used for special events such as weddings at a seated reception. They can hold up to 10 people and help venues fit more people into their space. Because we offer 60 inch round folding tables in both wood and plastic, it helps for venues, banquet halls and party rental companies to understand the difference between the two tables. The comparison below provides a comparison so that companies can evaluate what table best fits their business needs. Check it out below.
60 inch round wood folding table
- Holds up to 2550 lbs
- Supports that form a box on the underside of the table.
- Wishbone-style folding legs for added stability.
- No-mark foot to prevent leaving scuffs or marks on the floor.
- Tabletop is made of 3/4" clear coated plywood
- Edging is t-shaped black vinyl
- Can be sanded and refinished should the table get scratched
- Cannot be left outside for long periods of time
- Bolt-through tabletop construction to secure rails and folding legs to ensure strength and durability
- 18 Gauge grey powder-coated steel legs
- Snap lock legs to secure legs in an open position
- Weight: 58lbs
60 inch round plastic folding table
- Holds up to 3100 lbs
- 2-year warranty against material or manufacturing defects.
- Light-grey high-density resin reinforced with square steel tubing.
- Straight-style folding legs with a gravity-slide lock for added stability.
- Powder-coated grey legs made of 17 gauge (1.4mm) steel tubing.
- Easy to maintain with tabletop dirt / stains often coming clean with water and paper towel (or at most a Mr. Clean magic eraser and water)
- Can be left outside overnight
- Tabletop is 2.05" thick
- Scratch-resistant glides included
- Grey powder coated legs
- Fold Flat Design
- Highly-durable Materials
- Weight: 40.04lbs
If you’re interested in a quote including shipping for the 60 inch round wood folding table or 60 inch round plastic folding table: