White plastic bistro chairs make a great silhouette for any special events held. For rental companies, banquet halls and even golf courses, they are a convenient and durable event chair as they stack well, are lightweight for easy handling and transporting, are durable, and can hold a great weight capacity. Because of their material, they make cleaning a breeze and companies don’t have to worry about whether they are left outside occasionally.
Our white and black bistro chairs have been in high demand over the past year and we sold out of our stock of white plastic bistro chairs early fall of 2015. Because the event season was winding down for the most part, we chose to hold off reordering until the spring and I’m pleased to announce we now have both our black plastic bistro chairs and white plastic bistro chairs back in stock in our Mississauga, Ontario warehouse.
For those not familiar with the bistro chair specifications:
- Constructed of polypropylene resin – one-piece
- High, contoured, and flexible back with a shaped seat for extra comfort
- Resists discolouration due to UV light exposure and resists staining.
- In our warehouse we stack 22 chairs high. 17 chairs high fits through a standard height door
- 2 year warranty against material or manufacturing defects
- Measurements: from seat to floor: 17.5”, width of chair: 15.5”, depth of chair: 15.5”, from floor to top of chair back: 35”
If you’re interested in a quote including shipping for either black or white plastic bistro chairs: