An easy to care for drape that hangs well and offers 60% opacity. This affordable drape has a tighter weave then banjo - similar to linen and has a flat, no shine finish. It, like banjo drape, is inherently flame resistant.
- Tighter weave fabric with flat, no shine finish (100% polyester)
- We recommend 3 panels for every 10ft section of uprights and drape support. This gives a look of 50% fullness.
- Inherently Flame Resistant (IFR)
- Passes NFPA 701, 2019: test method 1, CAN/ULC-S109-14 Small Scale and Large Scale tests
- 60% Opacity
- 4" pockets on top and bottom
- 60" wide panels
- Drapes sewn 2" shorter than full length to avoid it touching the floor.
- Available in the following sizes: 94" x 60" wide, 118" x 60" wide, 142" x 60" wide, 166"x60" wide (New), 190" x 60" wide or 238" x 60" wide .
- Available in the following colours: Black, White, and Ivory (New for all sizes)
- Black should be laundered prior to use as dye transfer can occur prior to first use.
All Flame Testing services were performed by SGS – one of the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification services companies with global headquarters in Geneva, CH (Switzerland) as well as by Diversified Testing in North Carolina, USA.
* We do our best to represent each colour as accurately as possible, however, our online images may not be an exact colour match to their real likeness due to differences in lighting, colour correction, photography and screen colour variances. To avoid discrepancies, please order a sample product before ordering.