Sheer drape is a translucent fabric most used in the events and wedding industry.
Also referred to as Voile Drape, this soft, flowing fabric lends itself to a romantic, soft wedding or event. It offers 25% opacity and is inherently flame resistant. The longer lengths are perfect for tent liners and ceiling swags.
- Translucent fabric (100% polyester)
- We recommend 4-6 panels for every 10ft section of uprights and drape support.
- Inherently Flame Resistant (IFR)
- Passes NFPA 701, 2019: test method 1, CAN/ULC-S109-14 Large Scale and Small Scale tests
- 25% Opacity
- 4" pockets on top and bottom
- 118" wide panels
- Available in the following sizes: 8ft (96") x 118" wide, 10ft (120") x 118", 12ft (144") x 118", 20ft (144") x 118" wide, 30ft (360") x 118" wide, and 60ft (720") x 118" wide.
- Available in the following colours: White, Ivory
All Flame Testing services were performed by SGS – one of the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification services companies with global headquarters in Geneva, CH (Switzerland) as well as by Diversified Testing in North Carolina, USA.
* We do our best to represent each colour as accurately as possible, however, our online images may not be an exact colour match to their real likeness due to differences in lighting, colour correction, photography and screen colour variances. To avoid discrepancies, please order a sample product before ordering.
* Please note that fabric dye lots can vary. If you are trying to match an existing inventory item, please request a drape sample from a sales representative.