The most popular drape fabric for trade shows and conventions. It is the most economically priced drape that features 50% opacity and is inherently flame resistant.
- Open weave fabric with faint shine (100% polyester)
- We recommend 4 panels for every 10ft section of uprights and drape support. This gives a look of 50% fullness.
- Inherently Flame Resistant (IFR)
- Passes NFPA 701, 2019: test method 1, CAN/ULC-S109-14 Small Scale and Large Scale tests
- 50% Opacity
- 4" pockets on top and bottom
- 48" wide panels
- Drapes sewn 2" shorter than full length to avoid it touching the floor.
- Available in the following sizes: 34" x 48" wide, 94" x 48" wide, 118" x 48" wide (not available in Expo Blue), 142" x 48" wide, or 166" x 48" wide (not available in Expo Blue).
- Available in the following colours: Expo blue, Black, and Bright White
All Flame Testing services were performed by SGS – one of the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification services companies with global headquarters in Geneva, CH (Switzerland) as well as by Diversified Testing in North Carolina, USA.
* We do our best to represent each colour as accurately as possible, however, our online images may not be an exact colour match to their real likeness due to differences in lighting, colour correction, photography and screen colour variances. To avoid discrepancies, please order a sample product before ordering.