Price includes 10' x 10' compact steel frame with connectors
- 30mm square steel legs with 1mm thickness
- Nylon joints/connectors with quick release pull pins
- 22mm x 10mm x 1mm crossbars
- Heavy duty quality materials throughout
- More compact frame when folded up - easier to transport in smaller cars.
- Frame dimensions when closed: 10.25" W x 10.25" L x 39 5/8" H
- 4 position adjustable height settings
- Easy setup and breakdown (in minutes - best with 2 people)
- Weight of Tent: 57.3 lbs
- 2-year material and manufacturing defect warranty on Compact Steel frame - weather damage is not covered under warranty
This frame is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter. If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your frame.
We advise you to never leave your frame up overnight and unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for any weather damages. It is to the customer’s best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your frame.