Price includes 10' x 10' aluminium frame with connectors, carry bag and tent top/canopy
- 50mm Aluminium Hexagonal legs with 2mm thickness
- Cast alloy joints with quick release pull pins
- Reinforced aluminium cross bars
- Heavy duty quality materials throughout
- 5 position adjustable height settings
- 66 3/4"
- 69 3/4"
- 72 3/4"
- 75 3/4"
- 78 3/4"
- Easy setup and breakdown (in minutes - best with 2 people)
- 450 gsm waterproof canopy - Available in White, Black, Royal Blue and Red
- Heavy duty oxford wheeled carry bag
- Weight of Tent, Tent Top and Carry Bag - 108.2 lbs
- 2-year material and manufacturing defect warranty on Aluminum frame - weather damage is not covered under warranty
- 6-month material and manufacturing defect warranty on 450 gsm canopy - weather damage is not covered under warranty
This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter. If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnight and unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for any weather damages. It is to the customer’s best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.