Spandex folding chair covers are a god-send for party rental companies, banquet halls and other event venues as they help extend the life of a folding chair investment. They also provide a cohesive look for a wedding and can be decorated with décor to create a visually appealing space. Every product has its pros and cons, and while we don’t (currently) stock spandex folding chair covers, we know that our customers buy them and want to know what are the positives and negatives of the chair cover in question. We want to provide our readers with an unbiased look at the pros and cons of spandex folding chair covers so that they can decide if the wedding chair cover is a product they’d like to invest in. Here are the pros and cons of spandex folding chair covers.
- Has a sleek, modern shape
- Easily decorated with sashes
- Machine washable
- Stain and wrinkle resistant
- Only fits Samsonite style plastic folding chairs – doesn’t fit white resin or white wood folding chairs, or any padded folding chairs normally used in offices or churches.
- Guests can’t place their personal items under the chair
- More expensive than satin or polyester folding chair covers